Photo Competition Rules - Oct 24 2019
- Eligible photograph size is either 4” x 6” or 5”x 7”
- One photograph per category – you may enter all 7 categories.
- First and Second prizes will be awarded in each category.
- Age of the photograph does not matter – but cannot have been previously entered in any C&DHS photography competition.
- All photographs should be taken in the Southern Alberta Chinook Zone (except the Travel Hort category).
- All photographs will be eligible for the C&DHS brochure photograph (except for the Travel Hort category).
- Judging this year will be conducted by members – judging criteria and ballots will be provided on the evening of the competition.
1. Winter in the Garden
2. Solitary Beauty
3. Critters in the Garden
4. Favourite Horticultural Image
5. Vegetables/Vegetables grown in combination with other plants
7. "Nature" in all it's grandeur
8. Travel Hort (Canada or International)
2018 WINNING ENTRIES
1st place winners were Joyce, Bob and Joan
2nd place winners were Joan, Rose, Bob and Joyce
Thank you to all the participants, we enjoyed all the photos!